Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at Christine Browning and Associates is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Friday, May 5, 2017

How We Set Ourselves Apart in the Bend Market


What makes working with our team different? Allow me to explain.

When you buy or sell a home, it can be an emotional process. My goal is to capture the romance and happiness that each home has to offer.

Our team is made up of seasoned professionals who provide the very best service and experience available. 

There's Amy Moser, a listing partner who helps us strive to always be the best we can be and put the needs of our clients first. I'm best known for my outstanding marketing skills. I have a degree in marketing, and I believe that a home's online presentation is more important than ever.

Don't take it from us though, take it from Jessica Jensen, who we helped find her perfect home.

"My husband and I don't have any financial experience, so working with Christine was amazing because she walked us through every step of the process and made sure we knew exactly what was going on and that we were getting a good deal," says Jessica. 

I always strive to provide the best customer service and expertise possible.

The thing I enjoy most about meeting the new people who move to our community is exposing them to just how amazing it is. I love showing people how to get the most out of living here in Bend. 

"Christine's knowledge of each neighborhood and the individual value that they have to offer is invaluable to a buyer, and it has helped me in my buying process," says Jeanette Sampson, who also bought a beautiful home with us.

I always strive to provide the best customer service and expertise possible so my clients can count on me as their trusted real estate advisor. Real estate is a relationship business, and I want to be your Realtor for life. If you'd like to learn more about working with us to buy or sell a home in Bend, don't hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I’d love to tell you more!